Delighted to be asked to be a guest speaker on how the menopause can have…
Happy Sleep Day- allowing our bodies to have a good night’s sleep has many health benefits and there are so many tips we can do to help ourselves
1. Keep a good routine for going to bed and getting up- long lie-ins confuses your body
2. Leave the screens downstairs and avoid checking social media, emails or even the news (it’s often not good news) for at least an hour before bed
3. Caffeine has a 6 hour half-life so try and avoid it after midday
4. Alcohol does not relax you and help you sleep- it’s a myth we need to bust!
5. Exercise during the day- treat yourself to at least 30mins each day
6. Relax and unwind in the evening- be kind to yourself